Welcome to the Greater Houston Community Foundation Scholarship Application site!
The Greater Houston Community Foundation (GHCF) administers a variety of unique scholarship funds that grant over $1 million annually to college students. The scholarship funds have been established by thoughtful and generous donors and each have a unique set of eligibility criteria and award structure.
To apply for a scholarship:
- Create an account;
- Review the list of scholarships available;
- Identify the scholarships that you are eligible for; and
- Complete the application (including submitting all required documentation).
Two scholarships are currently open for the 2018-19 academic year:
Mary Ann Wallace Memorial Scholarship is open for 2018-19 academic year.
Patrick J. Kiley/Houston AGC Scholarship is open for the 2018-19 academic year.
All other scholarship applications are currently closed and will open in January and February, 2018.
GHCF accepts applications on this site for the following scholarships:
- AD Osherman Scholarship - Benefiting low income students in Texas
- Bob Daniels Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Anadarko employees who attend Colorado School of Mines - main campus
- Camden Property Trust Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Camden employees
- Carolyn J. & Robert J. Allison Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation employees
- Chuck and Shari Meloy Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Anadarko employees who attend Texas A&M University - main campus
- Clyde V., Evalyn M. and James N. DeVillier Scholarship - Benefiting Jefferson Davis High School (Houston, TX) graduating seniors
- Crown Castle Employee Scholarship - Benefiting Crown Castle interns OR dependents of Crown Castle employees.
- Healthcare & Nursing Education Foundation Scholarship - Benefiting individuals who demonstrate the desire and ability to pursue a professional nursing career in the Greater Houston area and who have demonstrated financial need
- Hilcorp Future Leaders of America Scholarship - Benefiting select communities across the United States where Hilcorp operates
- Hilcorp Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Hilcorp employees
- Houston Country Club Scholarship - Benefiting employees and dependents of Houston Country Club
- JoAnn Reynolds Skaret Scholarship - Benefiting Rice University students who are members of an Episcopal church
- John Buller Scholarship - Benefiting college students in Texas who have cystic fibrosis
- Lakeside Country Club Scholarship - Benefiting employees and dependents of Lakeside Country Club
- Mary Ann Wallace Memorial Scholarship - Benefiting graduating seniors of Cristo Rey College Preparatory High School
- Nancy D. Palm Scholarship - Benefiting college students in Texas majoring in elementary education
- Patrick J. Kiley/Houston AGC Scholarship - Benefiting employees or dependents of employees of an AGC Houston member firm or an AGC Student Chapter member
- Pi Scholarship - Benefiting graduating seniors of Spring ISD (Texas)
- Ralph and Mary Gates Memorial Scholarship - Benefiting employees of and their dependents of Alegacy Group
- River Oaks Country Club Scholarship - Benefiting employees and dependents of River Oaks Country Club
- Roger and Barbara Powell Scholarship - Benefiting rural Texas residents pursuing nursing degrees and engineering or computer science degrees
- Royal Oaks Country Club Scholarship - Benefiting employees of and dependents of Royal Oaks Country Club
- Silver Eagle Distributors Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Silver Eagle Distributors employees
- Simmons/Redstone Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Redstone employees
- SWE Homes Employee Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of SWE Homes employees
- SWE Homes Community Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of SWE Homes contractors AND dependents of SWE Homes homeowners
Contact us at 713-333-2230 or email us at email@example.com.
We are social!