Welcome to the Greater Houston Community Foundation Scholarship Application site!
The Greater Houston Community Foundation (GHCF) administers a variety of unique scholarship funds that grant over $2 million annually to college students. The scholarship funds have been established by thoughtful and generous donors and each has a unique set of eligibility criteria and award structure.
To apply for a scholarship:
- Create an account using your personal email address (please do not use a parent's email address);
- Review the list of scholarships available;
- Identify the scholarships that you are eligible for; and
- Complete the application (including submitting all required documentation).
All GHCF Scholarship applications are closed at this time.
GHCF accepts applications on this site for the following scholarships:
- AD Osherman Scholarship - Benefiting first-generation students in Texas
- Briar Club Scholarship -Benefiting employees of and dependents of the Briar Club
- Bryan Stoltenberg Memorial Scholarship -Benefiting participants in the Heights Young Life organization
- Camden Property Trust Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Camden employees
- Clyde V., Evalyn M. and James N. DeVillier Scholarship - Benefiting Northside High School (Houston, TX) graduating seniors
- Crown Castle Employee Scholarship - Benefiting Crown Castle interns OR dependents of Crown Castle employees
- Gulf Coast - American Industrial Hygiene Scholarship - Benefiting industrial hygiene students
- Healthcare & Nursing Education Foundation Scholarship - Benefiting individuals who demonstrate the desire and ability to pursue a professional nursing career in the Greater Houston area and who have demonstrated financial need
- Hess Corporation Scholarship - Benefiting Austin High School (Houston, TX) graduating seniors
- Hilcorp Future Leaders of America Scholarship - Benefiting select communities across the United States where Hilcorp operates
- Hilcorp Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Hilcorp employees
- Hilcorp Scholarships Renewal Application
- Houston Country Club Scholarship - Benefiting employees and dependents of Houston Country Club
- Houstonian Scholarship Program - Benefiting dependents of Redstone employees
- JoAnn Reynolds Skaret Scholarship - Benefiting Rice University students who are members of an Episcopal church
- John Buller Scholarship - Benefiting college students in Texas who have cystic fibrosis
- Lakeside Country Club Scholarship - Benefiting employees and dependents of Lakeside Country Club
- Mary Ann Wallace Memorial Scholarship - Benefiting graduating seniors of Cristo Rey College Preparatory High School
- Nancy D. Palm Scholarship - Benefiting college students in Texas majoring in elementary education
- Patrick J. Kiley/Houston AGC Scholarship - Benefiting employees or dependents of employees of an AGC Houston member firm or an AGC Student Chapter member
- Pi Scholarship - Benefiting graduating seniors of Spring ISD (Texas) and Klein ISD (Texas)
- Ralph and Mary Gates Memorial Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Alegacy Group employees
- River Oaks Country Club Scholarship - Benefiting employees and dependents of River Oaks Country Club
- Roger and Barbara Powell Scholarship - Benefiting rural Texas residents pursuing nursing degrees and engineering or computer science degrees
- Royal Oaks Country Club Scholarship - Benefiting employees of and dependents of Royal Oaks Country Club
- Silver Eagle Beverages Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Silver Eagle Beverages employees
- Silver Eagle Houston Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Silver Eagle Houston employees
- SWE Homes Employee Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of SWE Homes employees
- SWE Homes Community Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of SWE Homes contractors AND dependents of SWE Homes homeowners
- Texas Retailers Education Foundation Scholarship - Benefiting the next generation of retail professionals in Texas
- The Buckingham Scholarship - Benefiting employees of the Buckingham
- William A. Brookshire Foundation Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of S&B Engineers and Constructors employees
Contact us at 713-333-2230 from 8:30 am CST to 5:00 pm CST or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are social!