Welcome to the Greater Houston Community Foundation Scholarship Application site!
The Greater Houston Community Foundation (GHCF) administers a variety of unique scholarship funds that grant over $1 million annually to college students. The scholarship funds have been established by thoughtful and generous donors and each have a unique set of eligibility criteria and award structure.
To apply for a scholarship:
- Create an account;
- Review the list of scholarships available;
- Identify the scholarships that you are eligible for; and
- Complete the application (including submitting all required documentation).
New applications for the 2017-18 Academic Year are open until March 31, 2017 unless otherwise noted.2017-18 Renewal applications closed on March 15, 2017.
GHCF accepts applications on this site for the following scholarships:
- AD Osherman Scholarship - Benefiting low income students in Texas
- Bob Daniels Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Anadarko employees who attend Colorado School of Mines - main campus (Closed on March 10, 2017)
- Camden Property Trust Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Camden employees
- Carolyn J. & Robert J. Allison Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation employees (Closed on March 10, 2017)
- Chuck and Shari Meloy Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Anadarko employees who attend Texas A&M University - main campus (Closed on March 10, 2017)
- Clyde V., Evalyn M. and James N. DeVillier Scholarship - Benefiting Jefferson Davis High School (Houston, TX) graduating seniors
- Healthcare & Nursing Education Foundation Scholarship - Benefiting individuals who demonstrate the desire and ability to pursue a professional nursing career in the Greater Houston area and who have demonstrated financial need (Closed on March 10, 2017)
- Hilcorp Future Leaders of America Scholarship - Benefiting select communities across the United States where Hilcorp operates
- Hilcorp Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Hilcorp employees
- Houston Country Club Scholarship - Benefiting employees and dependents of Houston Country Club
- JoAnn Reynolds Skaret Scholarship - Benefiting Rice University students who are members of an Episcopal church
- John Buller Scholarship - Benefiting college students in Texas who have cystic fibrosis
- Lakeside Country Club Scholarship - Benefiting employees and dependents of Lakeside Country Club
- Nancy D. Palm Scholarship - Benefiting college students in Texas majoring in elementary education
- Pi Scholarship - Benefiting graduating seniors of Spring ISD (Texas)
- Ralph and Mary Gates Memorial Scholarship - Benefiting employees of and their dependents of Alegacy Group
- River Oaks Country Club Scholarship - Benefiting employees and dependents of River Oaks Country Club
- Roger and Barbara Powell Scholarship - Benefiting rural Texas residents pursuing nursing degrees and engineering or computer science degrees
- Royal Oaks Country Club Scholarship - Benefiting employees of and dependents of Royal Oaks Country Club
- Silver Eagle Distributors Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Silver Eagle Distributors employees
- Simmons/Redstone Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of Redstone employees
- SWE Homes Employee Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of SWE Homes employees
- SWE Homes Community Scholarship - Benefiting dependents of SWE Homes contractors AND dependents of SWE Homes homeowners
Contact us at 713-333-2230 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are social!